Bookmakers Free Bets:
Check out all the FREE BETS on offer from these top rated Australian Bookmakers.
Choose from a huge range of racing and sports you can use your free bet to bet with including: Thoroughbred Racing, Harness Racing, Greyhound Racing, AFL Football, NRL Rugby League, Golf, Rugby Union, Boxing, Football, Cricket and more. Give Betfair a try, if you lose your first bet, they will refund you up to $200. You can not lose !!
Bookmakers Free Bets closely monitors all the online bookies to give you the best bonuses in Australia. See all the top Free Bonuses and Free Offers and get all the free bets available to help you get an edge on the punt ! No Promotional Codes Needed.
With Bookmakers Free Bets you will always view and receive the best free offers, bonuses and free promotions currently available from Australian Bookmakers. Joining a bookie and taking up any of these offers is easy, it only takes two or three minutes to sign up and then gain access to these Free Bets.
Brand New Offer to Bookmakers Free Bets viewers: $500 BONUS BET from Luxbet !! Click Here » »
Launched in September 2008 by TAB holdings, Luxbet is one of the latest entrants to online sports betting. In a bid to gain market shareholding, it has introduced generous signup offers.
- Luxbet has offers and coupon codes for new members.
- With a deposit of $25 or more, you can get a 100% bonus bet to a maximum of $500
- A minimum bet of $1.00 applies and the maximum win bet that can be paid on any wager though the internet or telephone is $150,000. Deposits can be made through Credit card (MasterCard and VISA), BPAY, Moneybookers and bank transfers. Withdrawal options are through bank transfer, PayPal, Moneybookers and Debit/Credit Card..
- Luxbet has a bookmaker margin of 4.8% and credit facilities are available upon request. There is a minimum credit facility of $250.00
- For most deposit methods, it has no minimum amount
- Its intuitive, easy to use with a beginner friendly interface
- Live scores and statistics section
- Live bets available to Australian residents
- Has an excellent customer service
- Display odds early for upcoming fixtures
When it comes to choosing a bookmaker, you can rely on Luxbet. One thing that will offer you reassurance is the fact that they are backed by Tabcorp and they have a well-designed interface that makes betting easier.
Nothing indicates the popularity of Sportsbet than the fact that they have been in the world of online wagering in Australia since 1993. Sportsbet.com.au is Australia’s first licensed bookmaker and is licensed in the Northern Territory.
New members to Sportsbet receive a Free $250 Bet !! They will match your first bet up to $250 with a free bet.
- Sportsbet have a powerful online team that is backed by a solid financial support and an excellent gaming technology.
- One important feature of Sportsbet is the wide range of options available. Through products like free competitions like the Million Dollar Tipping, Top Tote Plus Plus, bet refunds and money back offers Sportsbet strive to give punters better value.
- Sportsbet aim to keep their members entertained with a new approach to sports, racing and entertainment. Novelty betting markets, entertaining bet types and heaps of promo’s constantly provide members with entertainment.
- Sportsbet provide a large and diverse range of bet types on horse racing, international sports including soccer, tennis, baseball, rugby, cricket, entertainment and political events.
- Sportsbet is very secure as they have some of the top rated, most extensive security measures in the industry. It also has some of the quickest and safest deposit methods.
- They accept Bank Wire, Credit/Debit card, Check via Express, Courier Gold-Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers and eWallet Xpress. Sportsbet accept payout requests 7 days in a week and you can use all deposit options to withdraw your winnings.
- They have an excellent customer service, which is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
If you are serious about punting Sportsbet is a must join and is high on the list as one of the best bookies in Australia.
BetEasy is a bookmaker that is licensed in the Northern Territory with its offices in Sydney. It is marketed as the largest Australian owned bookmaker in Australia. Its domain was registered in 2003 by the bookmaker A. Kay and formerly traded as AK Racing. BetEasy has its focus on the Australian market as only Australian dollar accounts are offered.
Join Today and receive up to $500 in Free Bets.
- The deposit options are credit cards, cheque, and bank transfers, Skrill/Moneybookers, POLI and BPAY. Withdrawal options are through Skrill/Bookmakers and bank wire.
- For most methods, there is a minimum withdrawal of $10 while there is a minimum bet of $1.00 for online wagers. The minimum for telephone betting are $10 for race bets, while sports bet are $50.
- Maximum payout/bet per client on a race is $20,000 for gallops, while greyhound and harness has $7,000.
- The multiple bets have a limit of 250 times the wager or bet.
- Credit betting is also available.
- It has an excellent support via phone and email.
- Its interface uses the 3-column layout with the markets and odds listed in the centre, sports on the left and betting slip on the right.
- BetEasy has bookmaker margins ranging from 4.2%.
- Generous bonuses for the first deposit.
- Early Betting Markets.
- Excellent online support
- Great betting interface
BetEasy creates an impression that its primary focus is in race betting rather than sports betting.
Join Unibet and get a 120% Deposit Match Bonus Bet up to $300. So if you deposit $250 Unibet will give you $300 in free bets.
Join Unibet and get a 120% Deposit Match Bonus Bet up to $300. So if you deposit $250 Unibet will give you $300 in free bets.
A valid path to the Australian punters that represent a lucrative market for expansion minded online bookmakers is through acquisition of an existing native bookmaker, and this is the path taken by Unibet when it purchased Betchoice in 2012.
The parent operation is based in Malta and claims almost 7 million customers around the world with loft ambitions of growing that number based on Aussies’ love of a good punt.
Since the operation in Australia is actually known as Unibet Australia, the company feels no need to offer support in any other language than English and Australian dollars are the only currency being accepted.
- Funding is via EFT, cheque, credit card, POLi and BPay. Dividends must be claimed via credit card or EFT, but Unibet charges no transaction fees for either, so the lack of more extensive deposit and withdrawal option is mitigated somewhat.
- There are no dormant account fees with which to contend, so the casual punter who comes out only for big events will not suffer in any way.
- Naturally, odds are competitive, as failure to not be would be a fatal miscalculation.
- An account can be established for as little as $10 and with minimum online bets of as low as $0.10, it would be possible to make 50 wagers before the $300 deposit bonus offer Unibet offers to new customers would need to be invoked.
- In-play betting is offered, with the restriction common to many Australian gaming licenses that live betting can only be done via telephone.
- The Unibet website performs quite admirably. This is also true for a mobile application that is compatible with the vast majority of devices.
- The he betting slip is well-received and many observers think highly of a feature called Unibet Express that takes punters straight to the next events on the schedule.
- Australian punters will appreciate the focus on Australian sports markets and racing punters will have no issues with the available offerings.
Unibet has been around for a long time and are a very experienced bookmaker. They are highly recommended as they cover betting on a large range of Australian Sports and Racing including international. You will not go to far wrong joining them.
Sportingbet is one of the biggest Australian bookmakers that started in 2003 (in Australia) and is licensed in the Northern Territory. It is owned by William Hill, which is among the biggest bookmakers in Britain.
New Clients joining Sportingbet receive a Free Bet up to $700.00. They will match your first bet with a bonus free match bet up to $700.00.
Placing bets over the telephone or the Internet is very easy with Sportingbet. You can bet with confidence on horse racing, harness racing and greyhounds, not to mention a hugh range of Australian and International sports.
- Sportingbet gives you lots of choices with the widest range of betting products on racing and sporting events
- Sportingbet has one of the largest range of sports and markets, daily specials and bonuses, competitive prices, unique bet types, fast ID verification and excellent customer service.
- The deposit options are bank transfer, credit cards, BPAY, Moneybookers and POLI. The withdrawal options are Moneybookers, PayPal, credit cards, bank transfers and BPAY.
- For bank transfer, there is no minimum deposit but for POLI there is a $1.00. Credit cards have a $5 minimum deposit, while PayPal and Moneybookers have a minimum deposit of $30.00
- For most methods, has a low minimum deposit
- A wide range of deposit options
- Low turnover requirements
- Strong betting options, particularly for Australian sports
- A minimum bet of $0.01
- Easy to read display of betting odds
- Sportingbet has a bookmaker margin of 4.8%.
Sportingbet is one of the most solid betting services in Australia and are highly rated. The site has a variety of betting options and offers a range of deposit and withdrawal methods.
Centrebet was the first bookmaker to be licensed in the Southern Hemisphere in the year 1996 to offer online betting. On top of its racing and sports products, it offers casino and poker games. However, the interactive Gambling Act in Australia does not allow it to offer the products to Australian residents.
As an incentive, Centrebet matches your first bet with a bonus bet up to $500.00 for new clients.
- Centrebet since it began has grown to become a world leading online betting organisation.
- They currently offer over 8,000 local and international sports and racing markets per week.
- Deposits can be made through credit card, Money Bookers, PayPal, bank transfer, BPAY and POLI, while withdrawal options are through Bank transfer, Credit Cards, PayPal, BPAY and Money Bookers.
- Minimum wage of $1 for wagers other than the Centrebet Exotics, which is $0.50.
- Centrebet has a maximum amount that can be paid on a win wager through the telephone of $500,000. There is also a maximum amount that can be paid on any wager through the internet of $50,000. Centrebet has a low bookmaker margin of 4.8%.
- Markets on all sports and racing
- Low turnover requirements
- Great user interface
- Great range of deposit options such as POLI and PayPal
- $1.00 minimum bet
- Strong betting selection
- Better Odds and early markets
The Centrebet website has become among the top in terms of interface design. The website is very fast. Therefore, Centrebet is more than adequate for majority of punters and is a good choice for punters who are looking for a single bookmaker membership.
Tom Waterhouse is licensed in Northern Territory. It markets itself as offering low bookmaking margins. After being sold to William Hill in mid 2013, the service has a revamped website with a more functional interface and an improved range of racing and sports market.
All new clients when joining receive a $250 Free Bet. After making a deposit, Tom Waterhouse will match your first bet with a free bet up to $250.
- For Australian users, there are no fees.
- Deposits can be made by bank transfer, Credit/Debit Card, BPay, PayPal, Moneybookers and Poli. Withdrawal options include PayPal, Moneybookers and Debit/Credit Card.
- Tom Waterhouse markets itself as having one of the largest marketing online marketing limits.
Tom Waterhouse has a low bookmaker margin of around 4.6%. From the perspective of a punter, the lower the margin, the better. The bookmaker offers dedicated iOS and Android Apps for users that can be downloaded free of cost.
- Tom Waterhouse offers some cool promotions time to time, making betting a sheer pleasure.
- The current promotion that is running is an initial first bet match offer up to $250.
- Race horse owners, trainers and breeders can join and receive better odds for your horse and also receive a 10% cash back offer.
- Tom Waterhouse gives the punters more value for their money. They regular run promotions where you’ll get paid bonuses on selected races if you win.
Tom Waterhouse would be very sufficient as a stand-alone membership and is best suited for all types of punters. One benefit of Tom is that it has generous signup bonuses and weekly promotions for members.
Betfair is the leading online sports betting exchange in the world. Punters can play at odds of their choice, which are usually 20% higher than the traditional bookmaking.
- New punters receive a $200 cash refund bonus if you first bet loses
- Betfair mobile allows you to bet from anywhere in the world
- Betfair Live Video makes the streaming of live events possible
- Better odds than bookmakers and TAB
- Winners of the Queens Award for Enterprise in 2008
- Extremely liquid
- There are15 million bets that are matched everyday
- Have a low minimum deposit of 25 pounds and a low betting requirement of 2 pounds
As a player-to-player site, there are no bookies involved and therefore, you get bigger payouts and better odds. Punters can set their own odds and choose to bet for or against an outcome. With its UK roots, Betfair has a wide coverage of horseracing, football, soccer, tennis, politics, financial bets, novelty bets and politics. It also has poker, a casino, a live in-play betting and numerous exchange games.
Betfair charge a commission on your market’s net winning. However, if you have a net loss, there are no charges. When calculating the commission, your net winnings are multiplied by the MBR (market base rate). The customer service at Betfair has a quick response time and the site has an in-depth FAQ guide for newcomers who are not familiar with the exchange betting.
Betfair is one of the most highly respected sites, backed by cutting-edge software and a solid reputation.
Bookmaker.com is among the newcomers in the Australian betting industry, having started operations in February 2012.
It’s head office is in Brisbane and as from Sept 2013, it is now owned by Ladbrokes. They have a brilliant user interface and website design.
Bookmaker.com is offering a Free $400 Bet for new clients joining
Boookmaker.com has offers for new members where they receive a 100% first deposit bonus subject to a maximum limit of $400. You can use the bonus as a single bet or it can be divided twice, thrice or four times.
- Full Racing and Sports Betting Markets
- The deposit options are through Master Card, Visa, bank transfer, BPAY and POLI. Withdrawal can only be made through bank transfer. There are no fees that are charged unless you try to deposit or withdraw funds without betting.
- Bookmaker.com has a minimum deposit of $10 and a minimum bet of $20 by phone and $0.50 online.
- The maximum payouts are between $10,000 and $50,000 per sport, per day. The maximum daily win limit for horseracing depends on the type of bet and the venue and its peak is at $100,000.
- Members are eligible for a credit facility of between $200 and $5,000. There is a mobile version of their website.
- Great selection of deposit options such as POLI
- Great betting interface
- Easy to sign & verification process and an excellent web design
- A minimum online bet of $0.50
- Good functionality for multi betting
- Owned by the giants Ladbrokes plc
Bookmaker.com is definitely a promising entrant to the online betting field in Australia especially now backed up by the international company Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes.com.au is an Australian arm of the UK gaming giants Ladbrokes, with an origin dating back to the 1880s. In order to enter the Australian market, Ladbrokes bought Bookmaker.com.au and they both operate using identical markets and odds. Their only differences are the signup promotions and template designs.
New customers get 100% first deposit bonus up to a maximum of $250. This bonus can be used as a single bet or can be divided into 2, 3 or 4 equal-sized bets. The bonuses can also be wagered on the markets with $1.50 odds or greater.
- Deposits can be made through MasterCard, Visa, bank transfer, POLI and BPAY, while the withdrawal option can be through bank transfer. There are no fees that are charged except when depositing or withdrawing without making a bet.
- There is a minimum bet of $0.50 for online and $20.00 by phone. A minimum deposit of $10 applies. The maximum payout is between $10,000 and $50,000 per sport, per day.
- The maximum daily win limit for horse racing depends on the bet type and the venue and reaches its peak at $100,000.
- The bookmaker has a margin of 4.8% which is similar to its sister site bookmaker.com.
- The website has numerous dynamic features and loads quickly and this makes betting easy and quick. Those who use other agencies can find the interface intuitive.
- Good choices of deposit options
- Easy sign up & verification process
- A betting interface that is slick
- Minimum online betting of $0.50
- Good functionality for multiple betting
- A first deposit bonus of up to $250
- Early Markets and great odds
Ladbrokes has a strong betting selection with a range of markets for all Australian and overseas codes.
Bet365 is an online bookmaker based in the UK but was granted a license to operate in Australia in the year 2012. Due to its Australian license, the casino, poker, games, bingo and online-in-play options are not available to residents of Australia.
Join Bet365 today and get a Free $200 Bet
- Full Australian and International sports and racing market
- After opening an account and making a $20 deposit or more, you get a 100% bonus on the qualifying deposit subject to a $200 maximum.
- The deposit options for AUD accounts are credit cards, cheque, Neteller, Skrill, Fast Bank Transfer, Ukash, BPAY, POLI and wire transfer. Withdrawal options for AUDI accounts include Credit card, cheque, Neteller, Skrill, Fast Bank Transfer, Entropay, Ukash and Click2Pay.
- Bet365 has a variety of sporting markets. Due to its UK base, the bookmaker heavily covers soccer, catering for virtually every league.
- In addition, if you enjoy wagering on the local and international events, you will appreciate bet365’s coverage of racing.
- Live markets.
- Generous offers for new members
- Top interface
- Low minimum deposit
- A minimum bet of $0.25
- Bookmaker margins that are more competitive
- Incredible betting choice
- Audio and video feeds during live events
- Excellent betting choices particularly for football
Bet365 is one of the best services in the international front, with a range of features and flash driven interface.