Bet365 In Detail
Bet365 is the UK’s 7th largest privately held company. It started its Australian operations in 2012. Though UK Gambling Commission regulates the company in the United Kingdom, its Aussie operations are licensed and regulated by Northern Territory Racing Commission.
The company boasts a staggering 7 million-customer base and has 1900 employees taking care of its operations in 200 countries throughout the world.
Despite the fact that live betting or in-play betting are also not allowed by Australian law, players who want to make use of the feature can go for it only through phone betting. Join Here
Bet365 never allows online in-play betting. One of the greatest advantages that Australians get with Bet365 is that they can make use of POLi as their preferred deposit method. Yet another advantage is that the minimum bank transfer has been reduced to $20 as opposed to $200.00.
This is perfect for those who are new to online, phone betting, and do not want to risk too much in a game of probability.
Bet365 makes it a point that all transactions for Australian customers are made through an Australian bank. This eliminates any international transaction fees associated with money transfer. This is actually a rare feature and is not available with many of the competing bookmakers operating on Australian soil. Using an Australian bank has another advantage.
Money transfer time is reduced to 2-4 days as opposed to 7-10 days required in case of international bank transfers.
Coming to the basics, the bookmaker has covered everything very well. The bookie has rock solid privacy policies in place and uses state-of-the-art encryption technology to ensure that all financial data are secured from online threats.
The bookie provides very deep market coverage for both racing and sporting events and the Australian wing is completed geared towards the needs of Australian sports fans and punters.
What Makes Bet365 Standout From The Herd?
Some of the few interesting highlights of Bet365 have already been mentioned but here are a few more:
- Bet365 guarantee the best odds on Horse Racing and Greyhounds when you bet either Fixed Odds or SP. This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets. Here is an example, if you take an Early Price of 5/1 and your bet wins at 7/1, you get paid out on the 4/1!
- Yes, talk of betting markets theis bookie do very well. Especially when it comes to Metropolitan racing events, punters get boundless joy.
- When it comes to money deposit, the bookmaker has defined a minimum limit of $10 for credit card deposits. For other deposit methods, the minimum deposit varies between $1 and $100. Max payout is anywhere between £25,000 and £1,000,000. The max payout is dependent on the sporting event and league in question. In case of multi bets, the max payout is usually the lowest among the highest allowed by selected events. Bet365 allows a minimum bet of $0.25. To view Australian bookies that offer free bets.
- The website of Bet365 is the definitely the prettiest that can be found. Completely flash-driven, the website provides a host of functions that are usually not available with HTML-based websites. With a three-column layout, the websites left column is the actual navigation menu. Clicking on any item on the menu opens up all available leagues and sporting events on the centre panel or column. The website also features live streaming and multitude of statistical data that can be used by players for more accurate betting. The betting interface is also highly sophisticated and is flash-driven, making it the prettiest interface that can be found on market.
- Mobile betting never takes a backseat with Bet365. As a matter of fact, ‘On The Move’ promo offer is a testament of the bookies dedication to make mobile betting popular and user-friendly. Dedicated iOS and Android apps can be downloaded from respective app stores. For those not using Android or iOS devices, the bookie has a dedicated mobile site that can be accessed using any standard mobile web browser. Even the mobile apps and the mobile website have live-streaming feature.
- With a 24/7 operational customer service department, Bet365 prides themselves as a bookmaker that sets standards. The customer service staff members are highly trained, polite and efficient. They can be reached using a toll-free number, email correspondence, live chat and even fax.
The best way to explain the Bet365’s services is to use an adjective – ‘exotic betting experience’. This alone should be enough to send the message that Bet365 is one of the most highly recommended bookmakers operating in Australia. Join Here