Ladbrokes In Detail
Ladbrokes Exclusive 400% Deposit Join Offer – Deposit $50.00 And Bet With $200.00
In 1886, a commission agent came to existence in Worcestershire. The agent’s primary job was backing and laying horses that were trained in Ladbrokes Hall located in Worcestershire.
Since then, the agent grew to take the shape of Ladbrokes as we know today.
Today, Ladbrokes Plc. is not only one of the oldest bookmakers in the world but is also a giant with employee strength of 15,000 people taking care of the company’s global operations.
Listed publicly on LSE, the company boasts a massive chain of 2,800 betting shops spread across entire Europe. Ladbrokes 400% Deposit Join Offer
Ladbrokes exists in several European nations like the UK, Spain, Belgium and Ireland. Ladbrokes was quick enough to tap the vast Australian market and today the bookmaker has operational offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Given the age of the company, there are absolutely no wonders that the company’s market coverage is unparalleled. Punters and sports fans throughout the world get to choose from their most preferred sporting and racing events and place their bets using web, mobile interface and telephone. Ladbrokes caters to the needs of Aussie sports fans and punters very well.
Covering all major Australian sports and races, Ladbrokes offers markets like NFL, AFL, Super Rugby, Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Harness Racing and more. The bookmaker’s international stature can also be very well gauged by looking at its client base. With more than 800,000 active clients, the bookie provides phone-betting services to over 85,000 customers.
In Australia, Norfolk Island Gaming Authority licensed Ladbrokes for operating on Aussie soil. Ladbrokes is a bookmaker belonging to the Hall of Fame and their exemplary reputation alone is enough to infuse a sense of security into their customers. Still, the bookie has very stringent security and privacy policies in place and provides state-of-the-art encryption security to all personal and financial data fed in by their customers.
The then commission agent actually took the face of Ladbrokes in 1960 after the UK government legalised gambling in the country. That day onwards, the company grew from strength to strength. Today the bookmaker offers its services through 13 tailored sites in nine different languages. Unlike most of their competing firms, the company accepts payments from its customers in 17 different currencies.
What Makes Ladbrokes Standout From The Herd?
Given Ladbrokes’ stellar reputation, it can be expected that the bookmaker have a host of interesting features that make it stand out from the herd. Let us take a quick look into some of the best features of the bookie. Ladbrokes 400% Deposit Join Offer
- The Bonus Bets is the primary highlight of Ladbrokes. Offering a 400% Deposit bonus for new registrations, the company will match your first deposit of $50 with a $200 bet giving you $250.00 to bet with. Once the customer makes their first deposit, the bookmaker credits the bonus amount of money up to $200.00 to the clients account.
- Ladbrokes Odds Boost. Ladbrokes Odds Boost promotion offers a superb opportunity to realise a substantial increase in dividends with no additional risk. The promotion makes it possible for Ladbrokes clients to place a fixed price win bet on any domestic or international racing code and have the odds of that bet automatically increased with one click on the icon that appears on the betting slip when any racing market is chosen. The bookmaker will make one Odds Boost per day available to customers, subject to certain conditions. Free and bonus bets cannot be used. The Cash Out feature is not eligible, either. There is a $1,000 wager limit at this time and the only place the feature is currently found on website and mobile applications is on the betting slip itself. Only one runner in any event can have the Odds Boost in play; it is not possible to splint it betwixt two or more runner. The true benefit to the Odds Boost promotion is that it is now possible to bet on a short priced favourite, yet enjoy winnings commensurate to placing a wager on a runner in less favour. Once the Odds Boost is used on a bet, Ladbrokes will automatically add another to the wagering account that can be used the next day.
- InfoHub by Ladbrokes. InfoHub could possibly be describes as an innovation akin to the leap represented by the move from on-course and retail wagering to the online medium and we say that without risk of being accused of hyperbole. InfoHub read more here.
- New to Ladbrokes is a feature called QuickCall. Now you can place in play bets on live sports without having to phone your bet through due to government legislation. With QuickCall, you can place your bet online with 3 clicks of you mouse. It’s that easy. Bet anywhere, anytime on your favourite sports whilst in play with your desktop, mobile or tablet. 3 Clicks of the mouse and your bet is on, no phoning thorough anymore to place your bet whilst the sporting event is live. Great New Feature.
- Talk of promotional offers and the company has always played well in this department. Financial incentives and promo offers are rolled out from time to time. Most of these offers are in form of refunds but are subject to special set of conditions. Only when these conditions are met, the promo offers become valid. One example of a past promo offer is a refund of $50 if customers lose their head-to-head bets between 1 and 20. These promotional and free bets offers are available for both sporting events and racing events. These promo offers keep changing. New offers are always listed on the official website of the bookie and customers can use these offers anytime during the validity period.
- One of the best attractions of Ladbrokes is the Daily Free Bet Challenge where customers can bet without investing a single dime and yet make money if they end up winning their bets. There is absolutely no catch in this.
- The maximum payouts allowed by the bookie every day are $10,000-$50,000 for sporting events and $100,000 for racing events. However, the max payout for racing events can fluctuate depending on the type of race and the venue.
- Talk of Ladbrokes’ website and find a proper competitor will be difficult. 13 tailored websites, 9 different languages – this is a feat difficult to achieve. Yes, the catch word is ‘tailored’. This means that for Australians, the bookmaker has a website that is tailored to match the needs of Aussie sports fans and punters. With extensive coverage of Australian markets, the bookmaker also allows Aussies to bet on international sporting and racing events. With a very user-friendly design, the website a very simple yet highly effective and structured menu giving access to all sports and races. Though very rich in information, the website shows no hint of being overly crowded. With a careful selection of colours, the website’s aesthetic beauty is also satisfactory and pleasing. The betting interface is very effective and powerful. The website also allows customers to bet on novelty markets.
- When it comes to mobile betting Ladbrokes leaves, no stone unturned. With dedicated iOS and Android apps available for download, users can easily bet using their tablets and smart phones powered by these operating systems. Those who do not have iOS or Android apps also get to bet using their mobile phones. All they have to do is to use their mobile browser to access Ladbrokers.com.au/mobile/, which is a dedicated mobile site from Ladbrokes. These mobile apps and mobile site are very powerful and lists all available sporting, racing and novelty markets. The betting interface is also equally powerful as the mother website.
- The customer service department of Ladbrokes operates between 8AM and 11PM QLD for 7 days a week. A separate and dedicated phone betting line is available that operates 24/7. The customer service department can be reached using either phone support or email support. Team members of the department are highly trained and polite professionals and their response time is extremely good when it comes to email support.
We have two words – ‘HIGHLY RECOMMENDED’.
There is nothing bad about this bookmaker.
Their market depth, their experience, their financial strength and their responsive customer support are enough to reflect security and trustworthiness. Australians in for some serious betting can blindly trust Ladbrokes. Ladbrokes Free 400% Deposit Join Offer