Sportsbet In Detail
Sportsbet is an Australian bookmaker that started operations in Darwin back in 1993. The company is licensed by Northern Territory Government. Known for offering both race and sports betting, the Sportsbet has a long history of a rough journey. SPORTSBET: $600.00 First Bet Match Bonus
In 2005, the company nearly went bankrupt. It was then that Matthew Trip bought the company for just $400,000. With its new leadership, the company evolved through a series of dramatic changes and today, it operates with 250 employees.
In 2009, 51% of Sportsbet was purchased by Irish bookmaker Paddy Power. In September 2009, Sportsbet acquired a company known as All Sports Ltd. Paddy Power eventually purchased entire Sportsbet in March 2011. By June-July 2011, Sportsbet went through a complete overhaul to take it current face.
As of date, Sportsbet is very promoted through electronic media. One of the most well known features of Sportsbet is its ad hoc betting that is very well promoted through news. Other promotional offers are available throughout the year, making it a most desired company among sport fans and punters.
Paddy Power’s immense financial strength and stellar reputation is enough to make people trust Sportsbet. The company uses the market depth and knowledge of Paddy Power to cater to its loyal customers in the best possible fashion.
What Makes Sportsbet Standout From The Herd?
With Paddy Power’s name behind Sportsbet, one can expect some excellent features that will make Sportsbet standout from the herd. Let us take a quick look into the features of this bookmaker to understand whether they are really trustworthy or not.
Sportsbet Has Just Released 2 Great Features
- Sportsbet Cash Out: Discover a new way to bet
- Sportsbet MultiPick: MultiPick has now made it easy to pick winners
Welcome bonus is available for new Members.
- Sportsbet offers all new clients a BONUS Bet up to $600.00. Whatever your first bet is they will match it with a Bonus Bet up to $600.00. Click Here
- In case of promotional offers, Sportsbet is known for its ad hoc bonuses for various sporting events. Ad hoc bonuses are not available for racing events. Apart from ad hoc promotions, there are several time-to-time promotions offering refunds upon fulfillment of certain conditions. These promotions are available for both sporting and racing events. These offers keep changing and every time there is a new offer, it is updated on the official website of the bookmaker.
- Sportsbet allows a minimum deposit of $5. The minimum bet allowed is $50 for phone betting and $0.01 for online betting. Max payout on any given day is $500,000 but this can be negotiated before betting. There is always a limit on the maximum amount that can be wagered. This usually depends on place and type of event.
- Sportsbet’s website was revamped in 2011 and today it looks very professional, well structured and user-friendly. With neatly arranged navigation, wide market coverage and highly intuitive and powerful betting interface, the website has everything it needs to be called a professional website. The website features a dedicated help section, which is information rich. Customers are allowed to place multi bets using the same betting interface.
- Mobile betting is something that cannot be ignored by anyone and Sportsbet is very much into the race with its free Android and iOS apps. Apart from these apps, there is a dedicated mobile website (m.sportsbet.co.au) that can be accessed using any standard mobile browser. The mobile betting interface for both mobile site and iOS/Android apps is very intuitive, polished and powerful. Customers can find and place bets without a glitch.
- The customer service department is very efficient with well-trained professionals. The department can be reached using toll-free phone number, email correspondence and live chat. However, the customer service department operates only between 8 AM and 11 PM Monday to Friday and between 9 AM and 9 PM on Sunday.
Sportsbet Launches New Eftpos Card For Punters
Members of Sportsbet who possess the Cash Card will be able to instantly access your Sportsbet winnings, withdraw cash out from any ATM in Australia, purchase shopping items with your card knowing it is safe and secure. To Apply for a Sportsbet Cash Card
- Login To Sportsbet
- Click Sportsbet Cash In My Account Section
- Your Card Will Arrive In 2 Weeks
- Activate It Online In The Sportsbet My Account Section
The very name of Paddy Power is enough to gauge the trustworthiness of the bookmaker. With Paddy Power backing up Sportsbet with its financial strength and market knowledge, there is no second thought that Sportsbet is one of the most recommended brokers operating on Australian soil. SPORTSBET: BONUS $600.00 BET